Note on drivers: while drivers for ANT+ adapters are typically downloaded and installed automatically when connected to a Windows PC,
some computers may not download and install these drivers properly.
In this case, you will need to manually install the drivers to your computer following the instructions below
Manually Installing ANT+ Drivers:
- Download drivers here using the download button at the top right - the entire folder should download at once as a single .zip file.
Note where the .zip file is stored, then open it and extract the contents to a location of your choosing (we recommend simply dragging + dropping it to your downloads folder or desktop).
If you have trouble finding the folder after extraction, simply search for "ant_usb2_drivers" to find it.
- To install the driver, open Device Manager (instructions here) and find your ANT+ dongle. It may be located in "Universal Serial Bus Controllers" or elsewhere as seen here:
Alternatively, if the "New Hardware Wizard" appears instead, skip ahead to step 4.
- Double click the ANT+ USB device to open the Properties menu, then click Update Driver.
- Click Browse my computer for drivers when prompted.
- Choose Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
- Click Have Disk...
- Navigate to the location of the ant_usb2_drivers folder noted in Step 1, then select the ANT_LibUsb file (it will appear as a setup information file) and click Open
ANT+ drivers will now be installed, making your ANT+ adapter available for use